Colors used for Failed and for Failed Restarts should be different
In the "Resources" graph, the colors used for Failed and for Failed Restarts are so similar that they are difficult to distinguish. The customer want a feature to have a colour change of "Failed" and "Failed Restarts"
#1 Updated by The Foreman Bot over 5 years ago
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Assignee set to Ivan Necas
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/4759 added
#2 Updated by Ivan Necas over 5 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset c47900127ba739d824286f37555450edfa3817de.
#3 Updated by Marek Hulán over 5 years ago
- Subject changed from Colors used for Failed and for Failed Restarts should be different to Colors used for Failed and for Failed Restarts should be different
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 296
Fixes #20654 - color of Failed Restarts in resources chart