Post-sync pulp notification shouldn't fail with lock error
When importing a kickstart tree from the CDN, sometimes:
- the resulting repository is empty (in Katello's interface)
- the repository shows up properly if the Pulp URL is accessed with a web browser:
- installation media is not created
Note that this is not a case of not affecting the installation media to the location. When this happens, installation media is really absent from the Satellite.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Satellite 6.2.2 (freshly installed on 2016/9/20)
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Activate a Kickstart tree in Red Hat Repositories => Kickstart => RHEL Server
2. Synchronize Content in Content => Sync Status
3. When Content is synchronized, go to Administer => Locations, select your location, go to Media
Sometimes the associated media is not present.
When the associated media is not present, going to Content => Packages and selecting the Kickstart repository will display "There are no Packages in this Organization. Create one or more Products with Packages to view Packages on this page".
However, going to the expected kickstart tree url:
Associated media present, repository not empty.
Pulp's task result is "success" everytime (in /var/log/messages).