settings page should show when non-default settings are selected
Cloned from https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1498588
Description of problem:
It is difficult for a user to tell if they've selected non-default settings in Satellite on the Settings page. This can lead to issues if they've set an option to something other than the default, and then start experiencing issues but are unsure of what change was made.
I am not sure of the best way to represent that a setting was changed, perhaps by showing "(default: X)" on non-default options, or by making non-defaults bold perhaps.
- Target version set to 230
- Assignee set to Swapnil Abnave
- Subject changed from settings page should show when non-default settings are selected
to settings page should show when non-default settings are selected
One more option: show the defaults on hover?
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/4961 added
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 296
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/5063 added
Also available in: Atom