[RFE] (MANAGE SUBS) As an API or CLI user, I want to add available subscriptions to my allocation.
Note: once a subscription is added to the allocation, it is no longer available to other allocations
- Interfacing with the Portal should not require the user to provide username/password. Instead, the certificate from the manifest may be used.
- Interfacing with the Portal should work with or without a proxy located between it and the Satellite server.
- The ability to add subscriptions is controlled by the 'add subscriptions' permission.
- The 'available' subscriptions provided by the user are added to the allocation.
- If the user provides subscriptions that were not in the 'available' list, they are not added to the allocation and an error is returned.
- The user may add 1 or more subscritions at a time.
- The subscription allocations are updated on both the Portal and Katello.
- At this time, this will be accomplished by a task that updates the Portal and upon success initiates a 'refresh manifest' on Satellite.