uploading a package to custom repo does not trigger sync of Capsule in Library LE
Description of problem:
Having a Capsule in Library Lifecycle Environment, it should get synchronized all content from Satellite.
But when I upload a package to a custom repo in a custom product, the change is published on Satellite noly and nothing is propagated to the Capsule.
(same applies after uploading a package to RH repo, but I dont assume a customer will manually change content of RH repo)
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Have a Capsule, fully synced.
2. Create a product, a repo and upload a package there:
hammer -u admin -p redhat product create --name myproduct --organization-id=1
hammer -u admin -p redhat repository create --name myrepo --product=myproduct --organization-id=1 --content-type=yum
hammer -u admin -p redhat repository upload-content --name=myrepo --organization-id=1 --product=myproduct --path /path/to/some/repo.rpm
3. Ensure all tasks completed (more precisely: no capsule sync task is in progress).
4. Check if the repository has that package - run both on Sat and Caps:
(in above command, 1st '*' is expanded to Organization and 2nd to timestamp since Epoch - both shall be unique)
5. Synchronize the Caps:
hammer -u admin -p redhat capsule content synchronize --id 2 --organization-id 1
6. Check if the repo has that package also on Caps:
4. shows a package and metadata exists only on Satellite. Capsule does not have that repo at all.
6. shows the repo properly created&published also to Capsule.
The repo is properly created&synced&published even in step 4.