A new foreman-gce subpackage has to be added for the GCE support in #1719. The two new dependencies also need RPMs built.
#1 Updated by Dominic Cleal over 9 years ago
- Related to Feature #1719: Foreman should support Google Compute deployement added
#2 Updated by Dominic Cleal over 9 years ago
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Assignee set to Dominic Cleal
- Target version set to 1.15.0
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 2
#3 Updated by Dominic Cleal over 9 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset 7c4e9538ae776db60a1af64eb7b5d6a46bdbed05.
#4 Updated by Dominic Cleal over 9 years ago
- Copied to Feature #3617: Debian: foreman-gce packaging added
fixes #3050 - add foreman-gce subpackage