Increase nock timeout for longer running tests and possibly slow CI
Fixed in Releases:
Found in Releases:
Currently nock requests timeout in 5 secs..That seems to be too small for some CI infra. That's my best guess for the random nock timeouts on nightly and master-source-release pipelines.
Proposing increasing timeouts to 5 mins or some reasonable value. This will not impact run times for happy path as the timeout breaks when nocked call is made.
#1 Updated by The Foreman Bot over 1 year ago
- Assignee set to Samir Jha
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/Katello/katello/pull/9720 added
#2 Updated by The Foreman Bot over 1 year ago
- Fixed in Releases Katello 4.3.0 added
#3 Updated by Samir Jha over 1 year ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset katello|ad887cedda5033ca1a888f8459f0eacda2124f6c.
Fixes #33692 - Increase nock timeout (#9720)