Failed to docker pull image with "Error: image <image name> not found" error
Description of problem:
After setting the "Unauthenticated Pull: Yes", it is not taking effect in Capsule until user performs a Complete Capsule sync. Publish/Promote a new version of CV won't help if no content is changed.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create and sync a container repo
2. Create a CV and add the container repo to it
3. Publish and Promote the CV and make sure Capsule sync is triggered.
4. Wait for the Capsule sync to finish
5. Go the the LCE page and set "Unauthenticated Pull: Yes".
6. From any host run docker pull
docker pull capsule.example.com/mycontainer:latest
Image not found error
- On Capsule:
- sqlite3 /var/lib/foreman-proxy/smart_proxy_container_gateway.db
sqlite> .header on
sqlite> select * from repositories;
6|busybox|1 <============ should be 0
Refresh the database in the smart proxy container gateway immediately after setting the "Unauthenticated Pull", such as trigger a foreman-task to refresh the data.
Image can be pulled successfully from Capsule.