Incremental CV update does not auto-publish CCV
Description of problem:
Having a CCV with auto-publish enabled, doing an incremental update of a CV in the CCV does not trigger an auto-publish of the CCV.
This happens regardless of the CCV has configured the CVs to "Always Use Latest" policy.
After the incremental update completion, the CCV does point to the latest (minor) version of the CV, "just" it didnt do the auto-publish.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Katello 3.16+, likely older versions too.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create and publish a CV with some filter (just to be able to add some content later on easily)
2. Create a CCV with auto-publish enabled. Add the CV with "Always Use Latest" policy, and publish this CCV.
3. Optionally publish or promote a new version of the CV to see the CCV will be automatically published.
4. Execute an incremental update of the CV.
5. Check if the CCV was auto-published to contain the incremental content.
3. does happen.
5. does not happen to the CCV
Also incremental update should auto-publish such CCV.