Values with spaces cause "Error: too many arguments" in hammer shell
||Fixed in Releases:||
||Found in Releases:||
When I run "hammer domain create --name 'this is a test'" from the command line it works but when I run this inside hammer shell, I get "Error: too many arguments".
- Subject changed from Values with spaces cause "Error: too many arguments" to Values with spaces cause "Error: too many arguments" in hammer shell
- Priority changed from Normal to High
- Category set to Hammer core
- Assignee set to Tomáš Strachota
- Target version set to 1.9.2
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Target version changed from 1.9.2 to 1.9.1
- Status changed from Assigned to Ready For Testing
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset foreman:hammer-cli|commit:88d774e433df472c51a0d7e36bb87ba9493646d3.
Also available in: Atom