Every user interaction in API/CLI cause user orchestration to trigger
This leads to slower responses, as well as issues with locking when the orchestration is running.
It happens because the `user.last_logged_in` is being update every time the API is used by the user.
The fix should be not running the orchestration when this update happens.
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Priority changed from Normal to High
- Status changed from Assigned to Ready For Testing
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset katello|commit:1f849fbb0e4117775e3df29001ef415e35226326.
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 13
Also available in: Atom