Buttons remain hidden when switching tab during compute profile edit on compute resource page
|Triaged:||Fixed in Releases:|
|Bugzilla link:||1101535||Found in Releases:|
Cloned from https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1101535
Description of problem:
When We open a detail of "Compute profile" in "Compute Resource", buttons "Associate VMs", "Edit", "New Image" are hidden. But buttons still hidden, when we switch tab (ex. "Images").
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. We have got Sat6.0 with some compute resource (in my case EC2)
2. Open detail of our compute resource and click on "Compute profile"
3. Open detail of some "Compute profile" (in my case 1-small)
4. We can see, that buttons are hidden. (I think, better choice would be disabled of them)
5. Click on another tab (ex. "Images"). Buttons are still hidden !!!
6. We have to click back on "Compute profile" and close a detail (using a small gray icon X on right side of window).
This is not very intuitive.
I think, We have two ways of solutions:
1. We can use popup modal window (when we open detail of "Compute profile", all others parts of page will be disabled / gray)
2. Buttons are still displayed (may be some of them disabled). When we click on another tab, detail of "Compute profile" would be closed.