Rake log task to log ActiveRecord changes
When testing idempotency of seed files in automated way, we have found out that best solution would be to have db:seed run twice second time with log of ActiveRecord sql commands. That way we can filter is second run tries to do another updates, inserts, deletes,.... This might be use-full also for debugging purposes.
Note that there's a test in core for idempotency of db:seed which uses an expectation on #save, so this should flag up the problem with a full stack trace when run (test/lib/tasks/seeds_test.rb).
Ok, thanks for the hint than i think this feature is irrelevant
Nah, after seeing the PR, I think that'll still be useful for all sorts, I'm happy to keep it.
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Target version set to 1.7.5
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 10
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/1633 added
- Pull request deleted (
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Also available in: Atom