Shutdown command does not always work
Fixed in Releases:
Found in Releases:
On systems which boots/shutdowns quickly, foreman-proxy is terminated before buffer is flushed. Therefore the response body does not contain expected data.
 pry(main)> ::ProxyAPI::BMC.new(:url => "http://192.168.122.37:8443").power :action => "cycle" NoMethodError: undefined method `' for true:TrueClass from /home/lzap/work/foreman/lib/proxy_api/bmc.rb:57:in `power'
#1 Updated by The Foreman Bot over 8 years ago
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/smart-proxy/pull/235 added
- Pull request deleted (
#2 Updated by Lukas Zapletal over 8 years ago
- Target version set to 1.7.2
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 27
Dom any chance of scheduling this in 1.6 errata if any? I'd love to fix discovery 2.0 image (1.6 based).
#3 Updated by Anonymous over 8 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset 81c679ec9bac2ec1def148f45a9f85822be409cf.
Fixes #8320 - shutdown shell provider threading fixed