foreman-installer fails if lsb-release is missing on the system
I faced the problem on my minimal wheezy installation.
The lsb facts are missing on the system as the lsb-release package is not included in the debian base installation.
#1 Updated by Anonymous almost 7 years ago
- Assignee set to Anonymous
- Project changed from Foreman to Installer
- Category set to Foreman modules
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Priority changed from Normal to Low
This is due some few usages of $::lsbdistcodename in theforeman-foreman (and theoretically $::lsbmajdistrelease in theforeman-foreman_proxy. However, at least one usage can't be deleted and it's questionable for some others, so maybe it's just better to include lsb packages in the installation docs.
#2 Updated by Phillip Schichtel almost 7 years ago
This should probably be fixes as well:
#5 Updated by Anonymous almost 7 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset puppet-foreman|61cab9cfd82e4836d667edd9115e39ddac4b7ddb.