All Hosts - Bulk Action - Delete throws error Dependent Content Host
Cloned from https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1192730
Description of problem: When selecting a single or multiple hosts on the All Hosts page and selecting the Bulk Action/Select Action - Delete Hosts item, WebUI throws error "Cannot delete record because of dependent content_host"
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Navigate to Hosts -> All Hosts
2. Select one or more hosts using the checkbox
3. Select Delete Hosts from the Select Action button pull-down
4. Confirm request in resulting dialog
Cannot delete record because of dependent content_host
Selected hosts should be deleted.
When selecting Delete from the "Table Button" marked Edit by default, delete works as expected.
#1 Updated by The Foreman Bot about 8 years ago
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Target version set to 67
- Pull request https://github.com/Katello/katello/pull/5059 added
- Pull request deleted (
#2 Updated by Justin Sherrill about 8 years ago
- Category changed from Web UI to 83
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 23
- Difficulty set to easy
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
#3 Updated by Justin Sherrill about 8 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset katello|6040e3337ea4d47109ad2b10c3d4cf537bcd0519.
fixes #9577 - fixing host single and bulk delete
single host delete was broken due to content host AR destroy being
moved to finalize in dynflow
multi host delete was never actually implemented in dynflow