- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 06/15/2011
- Last connection: 09/05/2018
- Stats Dashboard (Manager, Developer, 09/10/2018)
- SELinux (Developer, Moderator, 06/10/2014)
- Foreman (Developer, Moderator, 06/20/2011)
- Smart Proxy (Developer, Moderator, 07/02/2012)
- Installer (Manager, Developer, Moderator, 06/18/2012)
- Packaging (Developer, Moderator, 07/02/2012)
- Discovery (Manager, Developer, 06/17/2013)
- Website (Manager, 02/04/2013)
- 03:27 PM Stats Dashboard Feature #24897 (New): text analysis of Redmine
- credit to dlobatog:
Gwmngilfen: to be more precise, I think running word2vec to tokenize the forum into word v...
- 11:14 AM Stats Dashboard Feature #24865 (New): Add data table to open bugs
- Would be nice to get a breakdown of open bugs under the main graphs, perhaps a sortable table of bugs per category in...
- 10:34 AM Stats Dashboard Refactor #24864 (New): Move each tab to it's own Shiny sub-app
- The current code is messy and mixes code between `server.R` and the sourced files. Should probably refactor this into...
- 10:33 AM Stats Dashboard Feature #24863 (New): Add some Discourse graphs
- Discourse has an API and API keys, and even webhooks if needed. Should be possible to automate some graphs. Ideas:
- 10:31 AM Stats Dashboard Feature #24862 (New): Add some GitHub graphs
- The GitHub GraphQL API is pretty cool. Should be possible to query it via a cronjob and cache the results daily or so...
- 10:28 AM Stats Dashboard Bug #24861 (New): Add URL parsing to preselect a graph/options
- It would be great to be able to share urls that go to a specific tab or graph, eg
- 10:26 AM Stats Dashboard Bug #24860 (New): Link open/closed and net-open graphs
- Zooming in on one graph does not zoom the other....
- 08:54 AM Foreman Bug #24365 (Need more information): Error after Upgrade from version 1.15 to 1.16
- This looks like a template rendering error, or possibly an issue with an ERB parameter, looking at the stacktrace. Is...
- 08:49 AM Foreman Bug #24383: Puppet Classes action falls out of the table on smaller screens
- Probably present in a lot of other places, too. Worth investigating.
- 12:23 PM Packaging Revision 5449f660 (foreman-packaging): update foreman_salt to 10.1.0
Also available in: Atom