- Registered on: 03/19/2019
- Last connection: 01/09/2020
- 07:01 PM Katello Bug #29007 (Closed): [pulp3] file uploads via hammer fail
- Applied in changeset commit:katello|53f50325a502997ced2239f2ecf11d1d31d45121.
- 06:41 PM Katello Revision 53f50325 (katello): Fixes #29007 - fixes uploads api regression (#8566)
- 07:11 PM Katello Bug #29007: [pulp3] file uploads via hammer fail
- Looking into the dynflow console:
- 07:08 PM Katello Bug #29007 (Closed): [pulp3] file uploads via hammer fail
- Attempting a file upload via hammer for a pulpcore enabled server fails, whereas uploading via the UI worked.
- 04:01 PM Katello Bug #28951 (Closed): Support syncing a pulp3 capsule with yum content content
- Applied in changeset commit:katello|6c1d5d72e7ed6e8305d5dfafd64822fcd6b57d5d.
- 03:58 PM Katello Revision 6c1d5d72 (katello): Fixes #28951 - implement partial repo path for yum (#8560)
- 02:07 PM Katello Bug #28946: Note for "GUI http proxy setting" At which levels does this setting take affect
- Richard Stempfl wrote:
> It is not clear to everyone how far this attitude goes.
I am not sure I understand ...
- 06:07 PM Katello Revision ead2d60c (katello): Bump master version to 3.16 (#8558)
- 01:23 PM Katello Feature #28842 (Closed): [sat-e-390] Provide informative message on Content -> Subscriptions page when in Simple Content Access
Also available in: Atom