- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 09/22/2011
- Last connection: 10/15/2012
- 09:19 AM Foreman Feature #1194: Support hooking into host creation/deletion
- I think notification through the UI is a reasonable starting place.
- 01:17 PM Foreman Feature #1194: Support hooking into host creation/deletion
- Seems fine to me. Would be nice if Foreman could capture stdout/stderr and/or warn the user on a non-0 exit of the s...
- 12:25 PM Foreman Feature #1194 (Resolved): Support hooking into host creation/deletion
- Since the goal of Foreman is to support life-cycle management, it should have support for doing business-specific tas...
- 03:39 PM Foreman Bug #1178 (Closed): Foreman tries to use autosign.conf when not required
- When using a smart-proxy for your Puppet CA, foreman still attempts to use /etc/puppet/autosign.conf. If it does not...
Also available in: Atom