- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 02/20/2012
- Last connection: 05/31/2013
- 01:53 PM Foreman Bug #1954: Puppet report status incorrectly set to failed
Ok i think i understand now why this happens.
In app/models/report.rb , method self.calc_status there is a snippet ...
- 11:36 AM Foreman Bug #1954: Puppet report status incorrectly set to failed
- Ok, today had some time and tried debugging this issue (i know very little Ruby).
Added some logging to app/models/re...
- 07:25 AM Foreman Bug #2019 (Resolved): RedHat 5 initscript condrestart not working
- I noticed that a day after foreman has been started the log file gets deleted and not replaced. Torned out the logrot...
- 12:24 PM Foreman Bug #1954: Puppet report status incorrectly set to failed
- Forgot formatting table info...
- 12:22 PM Foreman Bug #1954 (Resolved): Puppet report status incorrectly set to failed
i'm using RedHat Enterprise Linux Server release 5.8 fully patched, with this aditional repositories:
- 09:33 AM Foreman Bug #1872: Puppet and foreman 3.0 Do not play well together
- Hi Greg,
that was it! Thanks!
IMHO it'll save time to others adding this info in the wiki / documentation, i'll look ...
- 12:55 PM Foreman Bug #1872: Puppet and foreman 3.0 Do not play well together
- Another info, i tried both with the patch and without with the same result.
Thanks for your reply,
- 12:36 PM Foreman Bug #1872: Puppet and foreman 3.0 Do not play well together
- foreman's home in my installation (RH 5.8, foeman's yum repo) is at /usr/share/foreman, so i linked the directory thi...
- 11:06 AM Foreman Bug #1872: Puppet and foreman 3.0 Do not play well together
- Same issue here.
I'm using WEBrick for puppetmaster as it's a testing install. Even after applying the 3 patches fro...
- 08:04 PM Installer Bug #1507 (Closed): Documnetation / integration with puppet / webrick stuff
- Trying to integrate foreman with puppet, using webrick, i hit an issue very similar to this one: http://theforeman.or...
Also available in: Atom