Ewoud Kohl van Wijngaarden
- Registered on: 07/02/2012
- Last connection: 04/14/2020
- 09:29 AM Smart Proxy Revision 774fb1d9: Refs #30856 - Fix class loading
- 025c1f3098f139ba5056cb2e97f3ceeefda68d78 removed this require, but that
file also contains the V3EnvironmentClassesAp...
- 10:01 AM Smart Proxy Feature #30856 (Closed): Drop Puppet class initializer on startup
- Applied in changeset commit:025c1f3098f139ba5056cb2e97f3ceeefda68d78.
- 10:01 AM Smart Proxy Refactor #30855 (Closed): Drop unused Puppet test fixtures
- Applied in changeset commit:9fbac110ee0b8e52ea25eb7dd1084d3353213986.
- 09:27 AM Smart Proxy Refactor #30857 (Ready For Testing): Merge Puppet Proxy Puppet API provider code into the Puppet module
- In #26591 the legacy provider was dropped. Since then, there is only one provider. The provider code was kept since i...
- 09:27 AM Smart Proxy Revision 025c1f30: Fixes #30856 - Drop Puppet class cache initializer
- Retrieving all classes for all environments only makes sense if caching
is enabled on the Puppetserver. By default th...
- 09:11 AM Smart Proxy Feature #30856 (Closed): Drop Puppet class initializer on startup
- On start up, the Puppet implementation updates all environments and retrieves the classes for each of them. This can ...
- 09:09 AM Smart Proxy Revision 9fbac110: Fixes #30855 - Remove unused Puppet test fixtures
- 7e7015aba068db541bd4f4cf1856bf69ebbe2953 dropped the code that used the
Puppet parsing code and the use of these fixt...
- 09:05 AM Smart Proxy Refactor #30855 (Closed): Drop unused Puppet test fixtures
- In commit:7e7015aba068db541bd4f4cf1856bf69ebbe2953 (#26591) the legacy Puppet parser provider implementation was drop...
- 05:46 PM Installer Revision 3de6b648 (puppet-pulpcore): Set SECURE_PROXY_SSL_HEADER for http/https proto
- In a reverse proxy setup, the process is running on HTTP only, but
Apache is running on both HTTP and HTTPS. To let D...
- 05:45 PM Installer Revision 71f60592 (installer): Fix pulpcore assets directory permissions
- Prior to Katello 3.18 assets were built by root. Katello 3.18 runs it as
pulp and this corrects the permissions.
Also available in: Atom