- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 07/16/2012
- Last connection: 08/28/2013
- 09:35 AM Foreman Feature #2975 (Closed): Create VMs using short hostname, not FQDN
- When you build a new VM the vm name Is Name.domain
In many case I need to create VM with name only without domain
- 02:47 AM Foreman Bug #2760 (Resolved): Delete on unmanage VM
- On foreman 1.2 when you deploy a VM on vmware you can click delete to delete the VM and foreman conf which Is fine.
- 04:41 AM Foreman Bug #1884 (Closed): Operating System field Is empty on debian wheezy
- When listing host on Foreman
Operating system field Is empty for wheezy (debian testing)
Maybe also empty for Unstabl...
- 06:13 AM Foreman Wiki edit: Initial_setup (#5)
- 06:12 AM Foreman Wiki edit: Initial_setup (#4)
- 05:23 AM Foreman Bug #1752 (Closed): Bug using vmware virtual server from clone
- When you clone a vmware virtual server start/stop action on compute ressources start/stop the original VM not the clo...
Also available in: Atom