- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 10/10/2012
- Last connection: 07/31/2014
- 04:11 PM Foreman Bug #6856: Importing single environments not faster than importing all
- Just reread this report and noticed some incorrect versions:
Foreman Version is 1.5.1
Puppet is 3.6.1
- 04:45 AM Foreman Bug #6856 (Closed): Importing single environments not faster than importing all
- I am building our new production environment based on Foreman 1.4, puppet 2.6 on a RHEL6 machine. Right now, there ar...
- 02:26 PM Smart Proxy Feature #4699: Support Puppet environmentpath and environment config files
- Works here. No changes in settings.yml were necessary
I used this patch on a RHEL6.5, x86_64, puppet-3.6.1, forema...
- 03:59 AM Foreman Bug #2218 (Resolved): Smart Class Parameter: Override for specific host does not work, if using type JSON
- System Setup
Foreman Host: RedHat 6.3
Database: Postgresql 9.2
PuppetDB on same host, same P...
- 03:47 AM Foreman Bug #1964: Postgresql: Field length for smart variables too small
- I altered the column from "character varying(255)" to "text" and it worked. (didn't know about the text type until my...
- 03:43 AM Foreman Bug #1965 (Closed): Smart Class Parameters: Override Value should behave like default value
In Smart Class Parameters, the "Override Value for Specific Host" - Input-type should by a textarea like the inp...
- 02:43 AM Foreman Bug #1964 (Closed): Postgresql: Field length for smart variables too small
I have a smart-parameter of type hash. I want to insert a default value that is longer than 255 characters. On s...
Also available in: Atom