- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 02/11/2013
- Last connection: 07/11/2018
- 03:29 PM Smart Proxy Bug #23031: ISC DHCP new parser is still unable to parse DUID
- Sorry, it's fixed. Did a reboot and after that it worked fine.
- 12:59 PM Smart Proxy Bug #23031: ISC DHCP new parser is still unable to parse DUID
- I've tried the patch in this issue after trying the patch in https://projects.theforeman.org/issues/20826
But I st...
- 07:33 AM Katello Bug #21210 (Closed): SmartProxy remove instructions wrong in manual
- In the documentation (https://theforeman.org/plugins/katello/3.4/user_guide/smart_proxies/index.html) there is the fo...
- 06:11 AM Katello Bug #20288: Missing gpg signature in katello-agent-3.0.0-3.el7.noarch.rpm, katello-host-tools-3.0.0-3.el7.noarch.rpm and katello-host-tools-fact-plugin-3.0.0-3.el7.noarch.rpm
- Having a similar issue with
This is with a sync of the latest packages...
- 04:37 AM Katello Bug #17629: Puppet Upgrade from 3 - 4
- We have the same problem, upgraded Katello, ran katello puppet upgrade script.
I saw the deploy fail and in the pr...
- 09:10 AM Foreman Feature #17136 (Closed): enable high availability when using ovirt compute resource
- We have foreman/katello attached to ovirt. When I provision a VM, I still have to edit the VM in oVirt to set the hig...
- 04:39 AM Katello Bug #16653: Connection errors on capsule install
- I don't know if you have the same issue, but I had this error and solved it by adding the capsule fqdn and ip to /etc...
- 07:09 AM Foreman Bug #17040 (New): OVIRT::OvirtException: Cannot run VM because the VM is in Powering Down status
On foreman 1.12 when rebuilding a VM on oVirt 3.6, I select the reboot flag. I then get the error and have to start...
- 03:35 AM Katello Bug #17034 (New): foreman crashes when generating capsule with space in the name
- When generating a capsule in 3.1 and erronously adding an extra whitespace in the name, foreman crashes.
The web ...
- 11:38 AM Foreman Bug #16953 (New): IPMI password gets lost
- When you assign the network interfaces on a new host and unrelated interface is invalid (i.e. primary interface), the...
Also available in: Atom