- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 02/19/2013
- Last connection: 02/03/2015
- 05:12 PM Foreman Wiki edit: List_of_Plugins (#92)
- add a URI to the foreman-architect project
- 06:34 PM Foreman Bug #3117: Calling "GET /unattended/built" fails
- After upgrading to Foreman 1.3, I can no longer reproduce this bug.
- 06:14 PM Foreman Bug #3525: foreman-report_v2 raises an exception: no block given
- It's the stock version of Ruby in CentOS 5....
- 05:51 PM Foreman Bug #3525 (Resolved): foreman-report_v2 raises an exception: no block given
- When our Puppetmaster attempts to use the latest version of foreman-report_v2.rb.erb to send a report to Foreman 1.3,...
- 09:57 PM Foreman Bug #3117: Calling "GET /unattended/built" fails
- We are using the Foreman RPMs from the official repository. The installed version is foreman-1.2.2-1.el6
- 09:32 PM Foreman Bug #3117 (Closed): Calling "GET /unattended/built" fails
- We recently upgraded from Foreman 1.1 to 1.2, and hit a regression in the "GET unattended/built" page. Here's the par...
- 05:31 PM Foreman Feature #2116: Use MCollective to trigger Puppet runs
- Attaching a new version of the patch with a one-line change to use escape_for_shell() when running mco.
- 05:01 PM Foreman Feature #2116: Use MCollective to trigger Puppet runs
- The 'puppetd' MCollective plugin is deprecated, and has been replaced by the 'puppet' plugin. We need to support both...
- 10:51 AM Foreman Bug #2374: Libvirt host creation fails with LVM storage pool
- I can confirm that the LVM volumes provisioned with Foreman 1.1 start generating "Input/output error" in the logs as ...
- 01:44 PM Smart Proxy Bug #2067: puppet:import:puppet_classes silently ignores classes when the .pp contains an "import" statement
- I can confirm that the fix works when I applied it manually.
Also available in: Atom