- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 03/27/2013
- Last connection: 01/12/2015
- 12:57 PM Foreman Bug #6464: ovirt build never finishes, can't be canceled manually
- Whups, I'd seen that and thought it was different for some reason, but I believe you're correct and it's the same iss...
- 05:42 PM Foreman Bug #6464 (Duplicate): ovirt build never finishes, can't be canceled manually
- kickstarted builds on an ovirt compute resource don't finish, can not cancel build manually.
Either option produce...
- 08:50 PM Foreman Bug #5132: Unable to provision new ovirt compute resource system,
- Finally got a chance to test and can confirm that this has been fixed for me in nightlies. Thanks!
- 09:02 PM Foreman Bug #5132 (Closed): Unable to provision new ovirt compute resource system,
- Using the 1.5 nightlies (fresh install, last tested 4/9/14) for the ovirt support, I'm unable to properly provision h...
- 02:54 PM Foreman Bug #2357: inconsistent handling of FQDN with trailing dot
- Oh, the fqdn trailing dot came from reverse-dns PTR records, the hostname was set without it, so foreman picked this ...
- 02:46 PM Foreman Bug #2357 (New): inconsistent handling of FQDN with trailing dot
- Foreman appears to handle FQDNs with a trailing dot inconstantly in it's validation, leading to at least two problems...
Also available in: Atom