- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 04/10/2013
- Last connection: 11/27/2013
- 11:43 AM Foreman Feature #2240: Full Multiple Interface Support
- This is something that i've created a snippet for, ideally this needs to be a plugin really to foreman, which i did w...
- 11:31 AM Foreman Feature #3099: Adding parameters to locations
Yep that makes sense to me too ;-) .
I'd logically think of it as an organization have a presence in one...
- 03:45 PM Foreman Feature #3099: Adding parameters to locations
I guess from my point of view, as a user, it would be
global -> location -> domain -> OS -> Hostgroup -> ...
- 05:09 PM Foreman Bug #3773: puppet class key update type change results in default_value invalid (1.2.2)
- Fast response!
Yep, that is it actually. Fixed in 1.3 then.
- 04:55 PM Foreman Bug #3773 (Duplicate): puppet class key update type change results in default_value invalid (1.2.2)
- If a module has been imported and the key types are identified for that puppet class but they change i.e. they alter ...
- 10:27 AM Foreman Bug #3214 (Closed): No location / Organization if host added by default from puppet run
- When a host does a puppet run, but the host isn't known by foreman, the reports / facts are pushed to the host at the...
- 08:03 AM Foreman Bug #3189: related to 3077? locale issue
Thanks for that.
Actually got to the bottom of it, was related to another foreman service talking to t...
- 02:54 PM Foreman Bug #3189: related to 3077? locale issue
- That's originally what i thought, sorry i should have added all my diagnostics on there. under my accounts, there was...
- 12:08 PM Foreman Bug #3189: related to 3077? locale issue
- It's pretty much guaranteed when i go to About and it does the /ping tests to the hosts. I get it repeatedly, otherwi...
- 12:02 PM Foreman Bug #3189: related to 3077? locale issue
- This is 1.2.2
(/usr/share/foreman)# cat VERSION
[PROD] root@pb2svfrm01v (/usr/share/foreman)#
Also available in: Atom