- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 07/31/2013
- Last connection: 08/10/2017
- 02:45 PM Discovery Feature #20552 (New): Provisioning based on facts
- Provisioning based on facts
Is there a way I can use the facts of a node decide dynamically what its kickstart par...
- 05:17 PM Docker Feature #19591 (Closed): unable to remove docker plugin cleanly
- I am not able to remove the docker plugin from my foreman installation cleanly. Now foreman would not let me do anyth...
- 02:32 PM Docker Support #19077: Unable to do discovery
- I was able to fix this by removing the docker plugin and rerunning foreman-rake db:migrate --trace. Seems odd why the...
- 10:57 AM Docker Support #19077: Unable to do discovery
- foreman-rake db:migrate --trace
** Invoke db:migrate (first_time)
** Invoke environment (first_time)
** Execute en...
- 10:56 AM Docker Support #19077: Unable to do discovery
== 20141209182008 RemoveDockerTables: migrating ===============================
- 01:29 PM Docker Support #19077 (Resolved): Unable to do discovery
- I am running foreman 1.12 and looks like its missing a database table when I try to enable discovery. Full trace belo...
- 02:17 PM Foreman Support #18545: smart proxy not detecting puppet and puppetca
- So it turns out rubygem-sinatra-1.0 is no more available in epel repository and foreman-proxy still expects to see it...
- 12:41 PM Foreman Support #18545: smart proxy not detecting puppet and puppetca
- I am using foreman 1.12. I am still running on centos 6.8 and hence cannot upgrade to Foreman-1.14. I cannot reprodu...
- 02:17 PM Foreman Support #18545 (Resolved): smart proxy not detecting puppet and puppetca
- After upgrading to puppet4 smart proxy is not able to detect puppet and puppetca. All other modules are disabled also...
- 03:07 PM Foreman Feature #14255 (Resolved): Create new environment does not create folders
- If I create a new environment from the foreman interface it does not create a folder under /etc/puppet/environment/.
Also available in: Atom