- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 09/17/2013
- Last connection: 08/28/2018
- 11:08 AM Katello Bug #15380: httpd fails to start after being updated during upgrade
- Apologies, not sure I should have changed the Status to Assigned. I was looking for options to re-open and managed t...
- 11:07 AM Katello Bug #15380 (Assigned): httpd fails to start after being updated during upgrade
- 11:05 AM Katello Bug #15380: httpd fails to start after being updated during upgrade
- Just to add information; I'm getting this issue after eventually managing to upgrade to Katello 3.3.1 and Foreman 1.1...
- 08:31 AM Katello Bug #18641: Cannot enable compute resource via "foreman-installer --scenario katello"
- Yes - manual install does work. I'd like the install to be done by the foreman-installer however. I don't want to h...
- 09:19 AM Foreman Remote Execution Bug #18645 (New): Remote command fails due to HostKeyMismatch
- Host has been deployed and Remote Execution tested with 'uptime' command scheduled. Working.
Host is rebuilt (sam...
- 08:43 AM Katello Bug #18641 (Closed): Cannot enable compute resource via "foreman-installer --scenario katello"
- I've been running separate testing threads with a Foreman server doing some stuff and a Katello server doing others. ...
- 04:37 AM Foreman Feature #1970: Override the foreman_url hostname
- Is there any way the linked Bugzilla can be opened up a bit? Or some anonymised details copied in here so that progr...
- 11:00 AM Website Revision 8cf7a855 (theforemanorg): Update foreman-remote-execution/nightly/index.md
- Edit the port used to curl the pubkey from the API to reflect the new default of 9090
- 03:19 AM Website Revision 4a6773dc (theforemanorg): Update remote_execution installation docs
- Removed reference specifying Foreman 1.10 repository to install from. Also removed reference to EPEL as this is conf...
- 06:42 AM Foreman Remote Execution Feature #16879 (New): Map foreman users to different remote_execution_ssh_user
- Current design allows a global or host-based remote_execution_ssh_user.
Customer would like to be able to map spec...
Also available in: Atom