- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 01/23/2014
- Last connection: 04/19/2016
- 12:46 AM Foreman Feature #11151: have Foreman web ui edit dhcpd.conf automatically when adding a subnet
> > Hi, I'm using foreman 1.8.2 and I don't see this "import subnet" feature.
> Under Infra > Smart proxies an...
- 03:37 AM Foreman Feature #11108 (New): can we add "revert" feature to smart classes
- Similar to “Provisioning template” can we add revert functionality to puppet smart classes as well? That will solve ...
- 01:29 AM Katello Feature #10364 (Needs design): Suggestions for managing puppet modules using CVs
I would like to put some ideas or may be feature request to manage puppet modules using CVs, below is what ...
- 03:20 AM Katello Feature #7287 (New): Want to add FPM to katello for building new Packages
- FPM is used for creating new rpm, deb, gem, packages and adding it to katello will make this product complete lifecyc...
- 01:58 PM Katello Feature #4326 (New): Child Node Sync, there is no way to sync individual repositories or products
Currently i can only sync ENV into child node, that looks good, but is there any way we can sync individual...
- 04:57 AM Katello Feature #4230 (New): Content host action auditing needed
- We need some feature so we can Audit system, for example, currently there is no way to
track who did package inst...
- 11:22 AM Katello Feature #4214 (New): there is an option missing for package group creation
- I am looking for an option using which i can use content_upload feature to create
package group and also able to r...
- 05:20 PM Katello Feature #4183: Installation progress outputs
- I am looking for some feature so when i run "katello -u admin -p admin system --instlal pkg1, pkg2, pkg3 --name sys1 ...
- 05:07 PM Katello Feature #4183 (New): Installation progress outputs
- Hello Team,
I am looking for some feature so when i run "katello -u admin -p admin system --instlal pkg1, pkg2, p...
- 05:02 PM Katello Feature #4169 (Resolved): Installing packages on multiple system using CLI
- Currently there is no way to install packages on multiple system using CLI . there is system group feature but not al...
Also available in: Atom