- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 05/15/2015
- Last connection: 01/08/2016
- 07:01 AM Foreman Bug #13024 (Closed): Bond0 and eth0 share IP causing duplicate IP conflict when bond0 is created after kickstart and subsequently imported
- Applied in changeset puppet-foreman:commit:puppet-foreman_proxy|12f7081c2602dafb9ae94ffe38e27585d29fb400.
- 06:49 AM Installer Revision 12f7081c (puppet-foreman_proxy): Fixes #13024 - Should create dirs for ZTP and POAP files
- Closes GH-212
- 07:43 AM Installer Bug #13042 (Closed): TFTP proxy should create dirs for ZTP and POAP config files
- When the TFTP proxy is installed, it creates 'boot' and 'pxelinux.cfg' subdirectories under tftproot. Support for ZTP...
- 05:01 AM Foreman Bug #11997 (Closed): DHCP option tftp-server-name for Cisco NX-OS should be quoted
- Applied in changeset smart-proxy:commit:f868365b203895c0e63d5f3264adf8c8249147ee.
- 04:59 AM Smart Proxy Revision f868365b: Fixes #11997 - DHCP option for NX-OS should be quoted
- 10:44 AM Foreman Bug #11997 (Closed): DHCP option tftp-server-name for Cisco NX-OS should be quoted
- When setting DHCP options for an NX-OS host, the IP address of the TFTP server passed in the DHCP option 'tftp-server...
- 02:51 PM Foreman Feature #10526: Support for Cisco NX-OS PowerOn Auto Provisioning (POAP)
Some updates, based on the results of my internal tests so far. These issues and quirks will reflected in...
- 06:30 PM Smart Proxy Feature #10527 (Closed): DHCP/TFTP support for Cisco NX-OS PowerOn Auto Provisioning (POAP)
- Copy of #10526 for DHCP and TFTP support in the smart proxy for Cisco POAP.
A patch is being prepared,...
- 05:34 PM Foreman Feature #10526 (Closed): Support for Cisco NX-OS PowerOn Auto Provisioning (POAP)
- Cisco Nexus switches support a bootstrap method to upgrade software images called PowerOn Auto Provisioning (POAP). O...
Also available in: Atom