- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 06/05/2015
- Last connection: 04/26/2017
- 03:41 AM Foreman Revision 114808ef (foreman): Fixes #19399 - Allow API to show usernames with periods
- 04:58 PM Foreman Bug #19399 (Closed): Foreman's API /users/:id doesn't support usernames with dots in them
- The default Rails routing assumes the . means an extension, and is preventing usernames from having periods in them.
- 08:14 PM Foreman Feature #11167 (New): Show host parameters in the index
- Is there a way to get all of the hosts' parameters right from the hosts index? I want to get all of the hosts with th...
- 06:44 PM Foreman Feature #10937 (New): Hosts API should expose VM storage and network information
- At least with the VMware backend, the Fog Server object's attributes don't include the network interfaces or the stor...
- 10:00 PM Foreman Revision b95c1e1b (foreman): Refs #10720 - Use API v2 response for vm_compute_attributes
- 04:01 PM Foreman Feature #10720 (Closed): Hosts API should expose VM attributes, such as cpus and memory
- Applied in changeset commit:7e8bfe82344afede350a4cd71764e766250fd81f.
- 03:32 PM Foreman Revision 7e8bfe82 (foreman): fixes #10720 - Adds API to get host vm attributes
- This exposes an API to fetch a host's vm_compute_attributes,
such as vmware cpus and memory. It lives at a separate e...
- 02:07 PM Foreman Feature #10720 (Closed): Hosts API should expose VM attributes, such as cpus and memory
- The Foreman web interface shows the VM's cpu and memory size, but the API does not expose that information.
Also available in: Atom