- 09:01 AM Foreman Bug #23440 (Closed): API - Removing puppetclasses can't use friendly
- Applied in changeset commit:0b19e8841163bafd7e4748eb98cf69d94b418a2c.
- 08:27 AM Foreman Revision 0b19e884: fixes #23440 - removing pclasses with API can't use friendly
- 03:01 PM Foreman Feature #22090 (Closed): API Support for easier use of Smart-Class Param Overrides
- Applied in changeset commit:6e3859548fba65a049f6b8933f7ddae67994b4ee.
- 02:10 PM Foreman Revision 6e385954: fixes #22090 - friendlyid for lookupvalue plus override api
- 11:40 AM Foreman Remote Execution Bug #23055: Dynflow SSL Issue when using custom SSL Certificate
- Will depend on your setup and like you say the apache settings you have. For a typical setep you'll need the root/cha...
- 03:38 PM Foreman Bug #23440: API - Removing puppetclasses can't use friendly
- Changed release - affects nightly
- 12:08 PM Plugins Bug #20457: foreman_memcache is not compatible with 1.16
- Believe this has now been addressed & merged;
- 11:11 AM Foreman Bug #23440 (Closed): API - Removing puppetclasses can't use friendly
- With #22747 there's now validation on addition of Puppeclasses with the API which also allows use of friendly which i...
- 08:59 PM Foreman Feature #21989: API Support for Addition/Removal of Config Groups
- This looks like another controller/set of routes can be added analogous to host_class_controller.
- 01:01 PM Foreman Bug #22747 (Closed): Validation on Puppet Class ID When using API
- Applied in changeset commit:a8c113c0d3675144caf51a2c34029c2a276f3907.
Also available in: Atom