Remove and prevent duplicate tokens via DB migration
A DB migration should be added to remove any duplicates caused by #10535.
It should also add a uniqueness check (index, validator) on the host_id in the tokens table to prevent further occurrences.
Similar to some of the commits in #9597 and #10365.
- Related to Bug #10535: Tokens are created for managed hosts after validation added
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/2402 added
- Pull request deleted (
- translation missing: en.field_release deleted (
- Assignee set to Ori Rabin
- translation missing: en.field_release set to 72
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- translation missing: en.field_release changed from 72 to 63
- Related to Bug #22342: Unable to delete the host from foreman added
Also available in: Atom