Introduce configuration file for foreman-debug
Mainly for downstream branding, we would like to modify foreman-debug to read /etc/foreman/foreman-debug.conf file (eval with shell) so we can override some default options behavior. I will fully document possible options, but for default installations, no config file would be provided as upstream ships with appropriate default values.
refs #10701 - fix spelling mistakes
Refs #10701 - added foreman-debug.conf
refs #10701 - add foreman-debug.conf to /etc/foreman
#1 Updated by The Foreman Bot almost 8 years ago
- Status changed from Assigned to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/2433 added
- Pull request deleted (
#2 Updated by Lukas Zapletal almost 8 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset 3d92620b2520ce7dec8006741f0f208804aa26d2.
#3 Updated by Marek Hulán almost 8 years ago
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 35
Fixes #10701 - foreman-debug config file support