Move DHCP providers to plugin-capable layout
#7008 introduced the ability for modules to have providers in an extensible fashion. The 'dhcp' module has multiple providers today, so should be converted to this layout.
A common request is just to be able to override the free IP detection subroutine, so please ensure this is easy to override if one was to subclass a single DHCP provider from a plugin.
- Related to Feature #7008: Add providers to existing proxy modules from a plugin/module added
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee set to Anonymous
- Has duplicate Bug #8793: Smart-proxy does not run as a service on Windows added
- Status changed from Assigned to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/smart-proxy/pull/312 added
- translation missing: en.field_release set to 71
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Related to Bug #14952: dhcp_isc not respecting the :subnets: settings anymore added
Also available in: Atom