Data Leak in Reports and Hosts pages
A User with a Filter can see reports for other hosts.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a User with a Hostgroup "must be" "groupname" filter
2) Go to the Hosts page - this page is filtered correctly
3) Go to the Reports page - this page is not filtered by Hostgroup
4) Click a report for a host which is not in the User's filter - the User can see this data
5) Click Host details - the User can see this page too
6) Click Edit - the User can even start editing the page
Fortunately Foreman will raise an error if the User tries to save the Host, but I'm pretty sure he shouldn't be able to get this far.
1) Reports should have the same filtering as Hosts
2) Hosts page should not be displayed if you go direct to http://$foreman/hosts/f.q.d.n (or any subpage like /edit)