[foreman] [functionality] - smart proxies filtering. will not remember the selected filter once an operation was selected
1. go in to the smart proxies
2. select the certificate link
3. in the filtering drop down selection list select "pending"
3.1 you'll get the list of "pending" hosts in the system
4. "sync" one host from the list
5. the "pending" selection will be removed and the new search will present all servers in the system again.
what i would expect that once i'm selecting a filter it will remain selected until i've manually change it.
i'm trying to approve (sync) 40 hosts in to foreman and this is very upsetting that after every operation i need to re-select the filter i need
#1 Updated by Ohad Levy about 11 years ago
- Target version set to 1.0
#2 Updated by Ohad Levy about 11 years ago
- Status changed from New to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset b985b702912094a633e68045e6288fcec82a2b5b.
fixes #1401 - smart proxies filtering. will not remember the selected filter once an operation was selected