Install configuration and answer file migrations
Kafo supports migration scripts for config and answer files when using scenarios, so since foreman-installer was migrated to these in #10369, the project should have a directory for them and should install them.
https://github.com/theforeman/kafo#updating-scenarios has more info.
Migrations should be created when adding classes (plugins) and changing some important default values.
- Related to Feature #10369: As a developer, I want add support for installer extensions (plugins) that support scenarios added
- Status changed from Assigned to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman-installer/pull/169 added
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman-installer/pull/170 added
- translation missing: en.field_release set to 136
Also available in: Atom