mcollective puppetrun provider can't find puppet-agent mco binary
In puppet 4 (puppet-agent AIO packages) the location of the mco binary has changed.
The mcollective puppetrun provider tries to find the mco binary here.
#1 Updated by The Foreman Bot about 7 years ago
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/smart-proxy/pull/418 added
#2 Updated by Alex Fisher about 7 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset 67f820270744536f5df2336c297649034ecdf9ed.
#3 Updated by Dominic Cleal about 7 years ago
- Category set to Puppet
- Assignee set to Alex Fisher
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 136
#4 Updated by Dominic Cleal about 7 years ago
- Blocks Tracker #8447: Puppet 4 support added
fixes #15043 - Fix puppet 4 mco search path
In puppet 4, (AIO packaging), binaries can be found in
(`/opt/puppetlabs/bin/mco` is actually a symlink to
`/opt/puppetlabs/puppet/bin/mco`, but `/opt/puppetlabs/bin` is what's
added to PATH in `/etc/profile.d/puppet-agent.sh` so is probably the
path that should be searched.)