No error is displayed to user when uploading files that are too big
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Login to WEB UI.
2. Go to Products
3. New Product (Give it a name and save it)
4. Create a new Repo (Give it a name, set type to yum and save it)
5. Under the product you created earlier, select the Repositories Tab and click Browse. Select a file that is around 100MB or bigger and click upload.
6. After a while, the package will stop uploading and no errors will be displayed in UI.
7. The error will be displayed in the logs.
- Target version set to 123
- Subject changed from Unable to upload large RPM files from Satellite UI to No error is displayed to user when uploading files that are too big
- Difficulty changed from easy to medium
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/Katello/bastion/pull/124 added
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 162
- Status changed from Closed to Duplicate
- Pull request deleted (
- Is duplicate of Bug #16344: Unable to upload large RPM files from Satellite UI added
Also available in: Atom