When editing a user and adding/editing the email address, trailing whitespace causes an input validation error.
We can probably be a bit smarter about this and ignore leading and trailing whitespace.
sure, this sounds like a simple before_save callback, with sometihng like
self.email.strip! # or whatever is needed to fix the string
also worth mentioning that it would be great to have a simple unit test which compares the two scenarios (see test/unit/user.rb)
- Difficulty set to trivial
- Assignee set to Ohad Levy
- Target version set to 1.0
- Status changed from New to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Also available in: Atom