Filter modification on roles is not audited
Description of problem:
If we create, delete or rename a role, it is creating an audit entry, but when we add or remove a filter, it does not appear in audits.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new role: Administer > Roles
2. Click on "New role"
3. For this example, I am creating a role called: bug_test_role
4. Click Submit
5. Under Monitor > Audits
We can see a new entry
Ex: Admin (192.168.1.1) created Role: bug_test_role
6. Go back to Administer > Roles
7. Click on bug_test_role to edit the role
8. Add 1 or more filter to that role
9, Under Monitor > Audits
No new entry is created for the Filter added to the role
No audit entry is created.
Have a "update" entry for the role indicating what filter were added or removed
More details on the audit logs from the api
Check the audits logs from the API
- curl -X GET -s -k -u admin:changeme https://satellite.domain.com/api/v2/audits | jq .results | jq 'select(.auditable_name=="bug_test_role")'