Docker Tags not getting cleared out on Promote
When one promotes a Docker Repository from Archive to Library, the tags are not getting cleared out while the Manifests are.
1) Sync busybox (you should see around 75 tags and over 130 manifests)
2) Create a Content View pointing to this Busybox repo
3) Publish the CV
4) Goto Version 1.0 -> Docker Repositories
you should see Tag count for Library and Archive repo at 75.
5) Now create a docker filter that says "Include only glibc"
6) Publish this Content View again
7) Goto Version 2.0 -> Docker Repositories
Note the Tag count for the archive version says 4 tags while the library version still says 75
Which probably implies that promotion didn't really do its job of clearing tags in library version before copying new stuff.
Fixes #21808 - Correct DockerTag unit import
Before This commit
would not update an existing repo. It would not clear the prior
tags before importing new ones from pulp.
This call in particular is used by the promotion operations to update
tags in a CVE repository.
After This commit
This operation is now fixed because the import for repository forcibly
clears out existing tags in the repo before the import actually starts.