satellite-installer --katello-pulp-max-speed leads to broken pulp
Cloned from BZ:Description of problem:
- satellite-installer --katello-pulp-max-speed 10MB
leaves pulp broken
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
How reproducible:Steps to Reproduce:
1. install satellite 6.3 as per documentation
2. try to add speed limitation: # satellite-installer --katello-pulp-max-speed 10MB
3. afterwards pulp is not working anymore:
- hammer ping
Server Response: Duration: 17ms
Server Response: Duration: 21ms
Server Response: Duration: 490ms
pulp broken because of wrongly set value in /etc/pulp/server/plugins.conf.d/yum_importer.json
- cat /etc/pulp/server/plugins.conf.d/yum_importer.json
--> there are " missing in front of the value
should add value in a way that it is supported
changing "max_speed": 10485760"
to "max_speed": "10485760"
and restarting satellite makes it work again
#3 Updated by Chris Roberts about 3 years ago
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset puppet-pulp|045dedfd3be324b2f3b156c7e5aca0c771f19285.