publishing docker repo in content view errors with 'Content View publish to environment Library will result in invalid container image name of member repositories'
Create a docker repo
edit the library lifecycle env, set the 'registry name pattern' to something like '<%= organization.label %>/<%= repository.docker_upstream_name %>'
set it back to empty string
try to publish the docker repo in a content view
- Related to Bug #25410: "An error occurred saving the Environment: undefined method `custom_content_path' for #<Katello::Repository:0x00007ff94525c6f0> Did you mean? custom_repo_path" when updating Registry Name Pattern for Library added
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/Katello/katello/pull/7820 added
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
- Target version set to Katello 3.9.1
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Also available in: Atom