Pulp should handle cleanup of Puppet directories
While the Pulp issue is fixed, I don't think we use that feature as we don't set the subdir config element in https://github.com/Katello/runcible/blob/master/lib/runcible/models/puppet_install_distributor.rb.
The patch should quite easy to create, but is nevertheless required.
See -- https://github.com/theforeman/foreman-packaging/pull/3185
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
- Target version set to Katello 3.11.0
- Assignee set to Evgeni Golov
- Pull request https://github.com/Katello/runcible/pull/214 added
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/Katello/katello/pull/7880 added
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman-packaging/pull/3408 added
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman-packaging/pull/3414 added
Also available in: Atom