arch and release for RHEL8 does not seem right on "Sync Status" page
Description of problem:
Arch and release for RHEL8 does not seem right on "Sync Status" page
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Attempt to sync RHEL8 GA repos from Stage and observe how Content -> Sync Status page looks like
I can see 2 issues:
1) There are two variants of the kickstarts - with release "8" and "8.0". There should be only one.
2) No mater what RHEL8 arch you choose, repos are all marked as "noarch" - I would expect x86_64 / ppc64le / aarch64
Release and arch is correct.
See screenshots please
Fixes #26075 - RHEL8 on Sync Status Page
- Fixes #26075 - RHEL8 on Sync Status Page
RHEL8 includes arches inside of the URL path, not
passed in as substitutions to replace `$arch`.
We handle displaying the arch in the UI by parsing
the path to check for an arch if no arch is given.
That change can be seen
The issue is that the derived arch isn't passed back
when enabling the repo. So you wind up with 'noarch'
for that repo. This can be seen on the sync status
This change passes back the derived arch if no
substituted arch is found. This is then stored
when creating the repo, and can be seen on pages
like 'sync status'
The logic in creating the path with substitutions had
to be altered a bit as it will error if 'basearch' is
passed and there is no $basearch to replace in the path.
- enable a RHEL8 repo
- go to sync status page and make sure its listed under
the actual arch of the repo