[keycloak-UI] Could not specify default organization/location for users that come from keycloak
Fixed in Releases:
Found in Releases:
There is no way to specify for which org/loc user will be created in foreman.
1. Configure keycloak as per https://www.theforeman.org/2018/06/using-saml-for-single-sign-on-to-foreman-through-keycloak.html
2. Create role in foreman with activation key view/delete/update/create permissions
3. Create usergroup in keycloak
4. Create usergroup with external usergroup as per keycloak and assign role created.
5. Login with user and visit activation key page.
Error 403 as user wont have org/loc assigned.
Find a way to assign a default org/location to users that come from keycloak.
#1 Updated by Tomer Brisker about 4 years ago
- Category set to Authentication
#2 Updated by The Foreman Bot over 3 years ago
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/7046 added
#3 Updated by Tomer Brisker over 3 years ago
- Related to Bug #21292: Users authenticated via external sources (Kerberos) contain no default context/location added
#4 Updated by The Foreman Bot over 3 years ago
- Fixed in Releases 1.24.0 added
#5 Updated by Rahul Bajaj over 3 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset 1424a5438fc19818aeac5dbab99e9e269397ce07.
#6 Updated by Rahul Bajaj over 3 years ago
- Related to Tracker #28345: SSO using OpenID Connect added
#7 Updated by The Foreman Bot over 3 years ago
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/7219 added
Fixes #26312 - assign an Org/Loc for external users