An admin cannot GET subscription/manifest uploaded in org created by another admin
Description of problem:
An Admin cannot access / GET subscription uploaded by him in org, where the org is created by another admin.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Satellite 6.7 snap 7
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create an Admin user from SuperAdmin.
2. Create an org using the new Admin user.
3. Using SuperAdmin. Upload the manifest with some subscription in org created by an admin user.
4. Attempt to API GET the subscription from SuperAdmin or new Admin.
The GET request fails with error:
"errors":["This subscription is not relevant to the current user and organization."
Admins should be able to access the subscriptions created by another admin or in org created by another admin.
#1 Updated by Chris Roberts 5 months ago
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
- Target version set to Katello 3.15.0
- Assignee set to Jeremy Lenz
- Subject changed from An admin cannot GET subscription/manifest uploaded in org created by another admin to An admin cannot GET subscription/manifest uploaded in org created by another admin